Stay focused on the scientific coordination and leave the technical and financial management to us. We will make sure the activities run smoothly. We will encourage out-of-the-box thinking. We will ensure added value to the implementation.
Level 1: Technical and financial management
- A comprehensive planning and analysis at the start of the project.
- Day-to-day consultations to the Coordinator and the partners.
- Coordination of the communication within the Consortium, organization of face-to-face meetings, ad-hoc virtual meetings.
- Follow-up of activities and on-time submission of deliverables.
- Submission of the technical and financial reports to the European Commission.
- Support to the Coordinator for the interim reviews.
- Overall check-up of deliverables before submission.
Level 2: Problem solving and risk prevention
- Solving problems in the course of implementation of tasks.
- Approach and strategy when change is needed.
- Risk assessment.
- Consultation with EC when necessary on issues which require approval.
- Support in decision making and finding alternatives in compliance with the project objectives and impact.
- Argumentation of requested changes in project activities.